Our Tabora Wool Rug is a modern take on traditional rug designs. When a traditional design motif is modernized and imbued with sophisticated neutral shades of ivory, cocoa and dark camel for a gently aged look, the result can only be called vintage chic. With a lush shag pile and timeless color palette, this globally inspired hand knotted wool rug will be the perfect accent to any space.
Rug samples available to better view color and construction. Choose your rug size above.
Rug is 100% hand spun wool.
Knot count: 21 KPS.
Hand knotted, 7/8" pile.
(1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
(2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage.
(3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water.
(4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug.
(5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
(6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
(7) When vacuuming we recommend setting the beater bar to the off position to keep the pile height and/or loops intact long term.
This item ships within 3-5 business days via Fedex or UPS Ground.
We want you to love our products as much as we do. If you are not completely satisfied, we will gladly offer an exchange or refund of the purchase price within 30 days of receiving the item.
Returned rugs are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
We do not accept returns on freight shipped furniture or sale items.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
Refunds are made to the original form of payment, less original shipping and handling charges.
Visit the CUSTOMER CARE page for our full return policy. If you have questions regarding shipping, delivery or returns you can reach us at 800.935.7556 or email us at email@example.com